Welcome to Erica's Room "My Favorite Cartridge" Blog Hop
Welcome to my page. Hope you are enjoying this wonderful blog hop. You should have came here from Heather at http://www.papercrafteranonymous.com/. If not and would like to hop along please go back and start here with Erica at http://mycricutcraftroom.blogspot.com/
The cartridge that I used for this hop was Locker Talk. A very fun and wonderful cartridge that is great for all levels of school from elementary to college.
For my project I made this little book for my daughter Katelyn to be a little flip book of some things from her 1st year of school.
I cut down orange and brown cardstock to 4x6. There are a total of 10 sheets. The inside is alternated colors.
On the front I used the Kindergarten image that is on page 72 and is cut at 3”. Once again I stayed with the orange and brown combo. I also cut the circles that are on page 45 at 1”. I then cut that in half. All the lettering in the year and name as well as the ABC-123 is all from Provo Craft stickers. I wanted the year to match but I didn’t have any brown so SHARPIES become my best friend. That’s right I colored the 2011 brown with a sharpie. The ribbon is just some shear ribbon I found at Joann Fabric. The only thing is I took Scrappy Cat ink in orange that I found also at Joann’s to color the ribbon that once was white. I then used some Studio G glitter glue and added some bling. The inside has nothing inside yet.
Things I used
Card stock -The Paper Company
Printed paper – DCWV grade school paper
Provo craft sticker letters
Studio g glitter glue
Before you go to the next person which is Terry at http://justcallmegrammy.blogspot.com/ please follow me and leave a comment. Please and thank you.
Here is the line up for the blog hop. Enjoy
1.Erica’s Room- http://mycricutcraftroom.blogspot.com/
2. Erica and Erin Preserves http://ericaanderin.blogspot.com/
3.Bee Scrappy Walk in My Garden http://medinabeescrappy.blogspot.com/
4.Justina French Manor http://www.justmycrafts.blogspot.com/
5.Margarita simply charmed, new arrival http://magalycreates.blogspot.com/
6.Terry M. http://cricutcraftinterry.blogspot.com/
7. Tammy Country Life. http://crazycardcreator.blogspot.com/
8 Heather Buccaneer http://www.papercrafteranonymous.com/
9. Amanda Locker Talk. http://craftsbyamanda.blogspot.com/ <YOU ARE HERE>
10. Terry F 50 states http://justcallmegrammy.blogspot.com/
11.Lucinda Paper dolls www.thegrowinggibson.blogspot.com
12.Patricia nifty 50s ME http://mycricutcraftroom.blogspot.com/2011/04/patricias-nifty-fifty-cartridge.html
13.Clare Storybook, Straight from the Nest http://www.cricutcraftyclare.blogspot.com/
14. Jamie Blast off http://myamusinglife.blogspot.com/
15. Esther Carosel http://esthrmend.blogspot.com/
16. Misty From my kitchen www.abusyplace.blogspot.com
17. Bella- Kate’s ABCs http://mycricutcraftroom.blogspot.com/2011/04/bellas-kates-abcs-cartridge.html
18. Serafina Birthday Bash http://myquserasera.blogspot.com/
19. Charlotte Nate's ABC http://charlottes-creations.blogspot.com/
20. Kassidy sweet treats http://www.inkingitupcrazy.blogspot.com/
21.Nina Stand and salute ME http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fmycricutcraftroom.blogspot.com%2F2011%2F04%2Fninas-stand-and-salute-cartridge.html&h=bb824_3R5FasbxFsUdDob1iLwGw
22. Bella and Erica- Sesame Street Seasons ME http://mycricutcraftroom.blogspot.com/2011/04/erica-bellas-sesame-street-seasons.html
23. Blog Candy http://mycricutcraftroom.blogspot.com/2011/04/end-of-my-favorite-cartridge-blog-hop.html