Welcome to a new Funday Friday Challenge.
I hope everyone had a wonderful week.
This weeks challenge is "Happy Thanksgiving"
The sponsor for this week is the fabulous "StatmpArt Design by Kathryne"
Please join us over at Jo's Scrap Shack and take this weeks challenge with us.
Here is my card I made.
I used the Little Bear Pumpkin digi. You can find it HERE
My card is an A2 size. The papers are all from DCWV.
I used this card for my daughter. Her teacher asked the parents to write a "Am thankful for you" letter. So inside is a hand written letter to my youngest daughter. Her teacher will have this on her desk tuesday morning. I personally think that is a really sweet idea that her teacher is doing.
I hope everyone has a wonderful thanksgiving, and even a better week. Please take the challenge with us. I look forward to all the projects.
Challenge runs from
STARTS Friday November 21 2014 @ Midnight (EST)
ENDS Friday November 28 2014 @ 6 pm (EST)
1. Please post a direct link to your card/project post that includes your challenge,
using the linky tool below.
2. Be sure to include a link back to our challenge
3. 3 entries per person and you must post a separate blog post for each entry.
4. All entries must be NEW and created for the current challenge.
5. You may combine with other challenges as long as you link back to us in your post.
* All entries that do not meet the challenge requirements
Will not be eligible for top 3 or random/monthly wins.
The monthly prize drawings will only be mailed within the US and Canada only.
Now its your turn
Go to Jo's and take the challenge.
Until Next Time