Its Friday. I am so happy that its friday.
My girls went back to school this week and let me tell you getting back into the school life is hard.
My girls are in 3rd and 4th grade this year. My girls are growing up so fast.
Well lets get to this weeks challenge.
We was to make a project about the Lazy days of summer.
Here is the card I made. I used an image from LBBS. Miss Lilly Summer
My sentiment is from Cardz Tv Stamps Simply Said
I hope you will take the challenge this week over at Jo's Scrap Shack
Challenge runs from
STARTS Aug. 21st 2015 @ Midnight (EST)
ENDS Aug. 28th 2015 @ 6 pm (EST)
1. Please post a direct link to your card/project post that includes your challenge,
using the linky tool below.
2. Be sure to include a link back to our challenge
3. 3 entries per person and you must post a separate blog post for each entry.
4. All entries must be NEW and created for the current challenge.
5. You may combine with other challenges as long as you link back to us in your post.
* All entries that do not meet the challenge requirements
Will not be eligible for top 3 or random/monthly wins.
The monthly prize drawings will only be mailed within the US and Canada only.
Now its your turn
Go to Jo's and take the challenge.
Until Next Time