Welcome to another Funday Friday Challenge over at Jo's Scrap Shack
Our challenge this week is to create a July 4th or Red, White & Blue card, layout or other project.
I made a 4 inch square card. I used my Cricut to just out the stars. That came from 3 Birds on Parade cart.
The saying is Cardz Tv Happy Days Stamp Set
The challenge will be open
Friday June 28th @ 12am USA Central time until
Friday July 5th @ 6pm USA Central time
The Top 3 will earn a Funday Friday Top 3 Badge.
All Top 3 winners will earn an entry into the monthly drawing which will be announced at the end of July. Pop on over to Jo's Scrap Shack to link your creation via the linky tool.
Winners will be announced Monday July 8th at Jo's Scrap Shack .
I'm excited to see what you create!
1. Please post a direct link to your card/layout/project post that includes your challenge, using the linky tool at Jo's
2. Be sure to include a link back to our challenge on your blog
3. You may enter the challenge as many times as you want as long as you post a separate blog post for each entry.
4. All entries must be NEW and created for the current challenge.
5. You may combine with other challenges as long as you link back to us in your post.
* All entries that do not meet the challenge requirements will not be eligible for top 3 or random/monthly wins.
Monthly prizes can only be mailed to USA and Canada at this time.
Until next time