Are you ready for the third challenge for Funday Friday? I had so much fun with this challenge. This week we are doing a color inspiration. This challenge starts June 7th @ 12 am (central) and end June 14th @ 6 pm (central) time
1. Please post a direct link to your card/project post that includes your challenge,
Using the linky tool on Jo's blog.
2. Be sure to include a link back to our challenge
3. You may enter the challenge as many times as you want as long as you post a separate blog post for each entry.
4. All entries must be NEW and created for the current challenge.
5. You may combine with other challenges as long as you link back to us in your post.
* All entries that do not meet the challenge requirements
Will not be eligible for top 3 or random/monthly wins.
The Color Inspiration
The photo is what we had as inspiration. Which is perfect because it made making the layout I made so much easier.
Just a few weeks ago I took my girls spring photos. We had a great day that day. The weather was perfect and it was also their Girl Scout Troop Bridging Day. Their troop is both Daisy and Brownies (for now). My youngest just bridged up to a brownie. I have photos for that to but that will be later. After all the fun we even had ice cream. Yummy.
Here is the layout I made
I love my girls in yellow.
Ok so here is a listing of things I used on this layout and Links to the items.
Paper: Close To My Heart For Always Scrapbooking Kit. (all paper,and bling in kit). Item #G1055
Stamps: Hello sunshine is Cardz Tv from "Simply Said" Set,
The date stamps are from Close to my heart Nov. 2012 Stamp of the month Capture the Date set. (retired)
Title: I got from Silhouette Store
the journal spot it also from the silhouette store. I used the Polaroid Heart #39389 I just cut 2 extra hearts.
Ink: Close to my Heart Slate #Z2173
Close to my Heart Sunny Yellow (retired) I would recommend the Honey #Z2162.
Thank you for stopping by I hope you take the challenge this week. Make sure you enter over at Jo's Blog
Until Next Time