Followers

Labels

Friday, May 31, 2013

Funday Challenge #2

Welcome to Funday Friday Challenge #2
I hope you had fun with the first challenge. If this is your first time joining us welcome. I hope you take the challenge with us.  Be sure to check out Jo's Blog and enter your projects there. There are a few challenge rules. 

Challenge Rules
1. Please post a direct link to your card/project post that includes your challenge,
Using the linky tool on Jo's blog
2. Be sure to include a link back to our challenge
3. You may enter the challenge as many times as you want as long as you post a separate blog post for each entry.
4. All entries must be NEW and created for the current challenge.
5. You may combine with other challenges as long as you link back to us in your post.
 * All entries that do not meet the challenge requirements
Will not be eligible for top 3 or random/monthly wins.

With that being said here is this week Challenge.

Here is my take on this sketch

My card is a 6x6 card. I love how this card came out. :) 
I used my Cameo to make all the cuts.
The cuts all came from the Silhouette Store.

Scallop label with bow #43250
4th of July Girl Bear #42578

I really hope you take this weeks challenge.
Make sure to check out the rest of the Design Teams creations and link up your project.
Head over to Jo's Scrap Shack

Until Next Time
Stay Crafty
Amanda

5 comments:

  1. Oh this is sooo stinkin cute Amanda! I just love this bear! I love how patriotic your card is and it has a fun feel to it. Great job on the sketch my friend!

    Hugs,
    Jo
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun sketch Amanda! I love your card, your bear with her cute flag is adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice card. Cute diecuts. I like the flag.

    ReplyDelete