Followers

Labels

Friday, June 14, 2013

Funday Friday Challenge #4 Anything Goes.

For Cardz Tv Challenge Click HERE
Funday Friday Challenge #4
Anything Goes
(I love this kind of challenges)

Challenge runs from
June 14th -June 21st @6 pm central time.

Challenge Rules
1. Please post a direct link to your card/project post that includes your challenge,
Using the linky tool on Jo's blog. 
2. Be sure to include a link back to our challenge
3. You may enter the challenge as many times as you want as long as you post a separate blog post for each entry.
4. All entries must be NEW and created for the current challenge.
5. You may combine with other challenges as long as you link back to us in your post.
 * All entries that do not meet the challenge requirements
Will not be eligible for top 3 or random/monthly wins.

I kept this card really simple. Cut, ink, and stamp. 
I didnt even use my cutters. :( I know right. 
I also have to say that I had a case of missing mojo. 

So this is what I came up with. 


This card is a standard A2 size card. 
The paper was from a stack that I have but the cover is off so I dont remember what stack I do know it DCWV. :) 
The ink I used was Close to my Heart Lagoon 
Thanks stamp set is also CTMH Item # A1125

I hope you take this weeks challenge over at Jo's Funday Friday

Until Next Time
Stay Crafty
Amanda

5 comments:

  1. Your mojo isn't missing. the stamping is beautiful. Very pretty card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Amanda! I don't think your mojo is missing in the least bit!! Don't you love it when the paper can do the work for you?!! Love when that happens! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amanda this card is stunning! That sentiment is beautiful and I love the color ink you stamped it with. Love that paper, so pretty!!!

    Hugs,
    Jo
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this card. So bright & cheery. Your red rick-rack border really pulled out those beautiful flowers. Your elegant stamped sentiment sent it over the top. TFS (and I'm not sure what the missing MoJo is all about. Looks like plenty around this card to me!!)

    ReplyDelete