Followers

Labels

Monday, February 7, 2011

Happy for it to be Monday

I hope everyone had a great weekend. It was a busy one for me. I had a few craft things that I did. The first one was for my niece birthday. She turned 13 a couple of weeks ago and saturday was her party. She loves Twiligh so I made her a card using the wolf tattoo. (She loves Jacob). I also had a baby shower to go to. So for that I made a card, and made blocks that spell out the baby's name. I learned that never wait till the night before to start them. LOL. It was a long but fun weekend..

Twilight birthday card:

 Baby Shower Card and name blocks.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog yesterday and becoming a follower. I'm a new follower of yours too! These cards are elegant.

    stacy
    www.mycraftingtime.com

    ReplyDelete