Followers

Labels

Monday, July 25, 2011

My IMAGINE-ation! Mondays @ My Cricut Craft Room

Its Monday so that means its another Imagine-ation monday at http://mycricutcraftroom.blogspot.com
This is my project that I made. It is very special..

I used the imagine more cartridge for the frame and it is cut at 5 inches.
everything on this frame besides the ribbon and paper was a gift from some amazing friends. <3 you guys.
the stamp and bling was in a goodie bag I got from the weekend with the girls and the flower Kat made with for me. and the holes in the frame was punched with a punch I won from Erica. :)

its that simple of a card.

until next time
Stay Crafty
Amanda

3 comments:

  1. I love this project!! Great Job, As Always Buddy!!

    Hugs & Blessings & Hopefully a restful night's Sleep for you!!

    Love,
    ME!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like this is a very special card made with love from you and your friends....:O) Enjoyed seeing it Amanda and glad that you had such a good time!

    ReplyDelete