Followers

Labels

Monday, November 14, 2011

My Imagine-ation Monday

Its monday monday. Got to get my imagine-ation on monday. Ok Sorry. Its me being silly. I cant believe its monday. So that means its My Imagine-ation Monday over at My Cricut Craft Room.The weekend want by fast. Today for imagine-ation monday I used Yummy as well as Celebrate with flourish.

I love how this came out. The photo isnt that great.

The stamp is from Cardz Tv Stamp. and is from the Holly Jolly set. :)

Thanks for stopping by
Stay Crafty
Amanda

6 comments:

  1. bee-u-t-ful! after Christmas I will have an Imagine (my daughter's LOL) will be stopping by every monday

    http://tryin2craft.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty!! :)
    ♥ Laura ♥
    tweetyb@satx.rr.com
    http://laurascraftsandmore.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the card. pretty and says WINTER play. Doris
    parkernana5@cox.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. Although you are not happy with the photo...let me tell you...it shows how beautiful this card is! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty, Amanda. I love the colors you picked. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card Amanda!! That Yummy Imagine cart looks awesome!! :)

    ReplyDelete