Followers

Labels

Friday, February 3, 2012

Cardz Tv Challenge "Tickled Pink"

Cardz Tv Challenge #5 Tickled Pink

Cardz tv is having a challenge that is to create a card or project using pink as your primary color.  This challenge will run from Friday Feb 3rd at 12:01 am est to midnight est on Sunday Feb 5th. Mary will be giving the winner of the challenge one stamp set of their choice. So make sure to check out Cardz tv and I hope you take the challenge. You can check HERE
For this challenge I made a card.
For this card I used Cardz Tv Stamp set "HUGS AND KISSES"
The ice cream cone is from Designed to Delight. and can be found here
The ribbon I colored using sharpie markers. The ice cream cone is up so it moves as well as each layer of ice cream is popped up with foam tape.

Make sure to head over to CARDZ TV and take the challenge.

Stay Crafty
Amanda

7 comments:

  1. Such a yummy card my friend! Love it! Have a wonderful weekend Bells! xoxo - Alice

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a yummy card my friend! Love it! Have a wonderful weekend Bells! xoxo - Alice

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yup this card makes me happy indeed. Yummy.

    Hugs,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute card. Makes me want to go to Baskin Robbins! I never thought about coloring ribbon with markers. What a great idea!
    Lynn (Sheree)

    ReplyDelete
  5. yep..that makes me happy! cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey girly! Thanks for stopping by my blog - means a lot to me! xoxo!

    ReplyDelete