Followers

Labels

Saturday, October 6, 2012

World Card Making Day

If you are looking for Cradz Tv Stamp Challenge "Button and Boos" click HERE

Today is World Card Making Day. So I did what any card maker does and made a card. I hope you like what I made, but before I post my card I wanted to post a video that I made Thursday night. Its not perfect but it was fun making it. My oldest daughter even helped by holding my phone to record it. So thank you Katie.
 



Ok and now for my card, using the rosette I made in the video.

 
When I made this card I was just playing around with an old book that was falling apart and ended up with this card. I think it turned out great. So am going to enter this into Pause Dream Enjoy Unexpected Crafting Challenge!
 
Also I used Cardz Tv "Encouraging Thoughts" Stamp set which you can find HERE
 
Until Next Time
Stay Crafty
Amanda
 

4 comments:

  1. Amanda I loved your video :) Thanks for the tip on how to do the rosette, now I have an idea for a card Lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amanda, I love this. I love the torn up text print paper in the background. I need to remember that. I love your secret and how you made your rosette. You are so clever! Thanks for joining in my Unexpected Challenge. Good luck! :) Janis

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea. Thanks for the tip.Love your card. thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a little behind in my blogging but I spotted this and just had to comment. What a great idea with the rosette! I will definitely be using the idea AND passing it on to my fellow card makers. I will absolutely give you credit! Way to go!
    http://www.stampsinkandpaperpassions.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete