Followers

Labels

Friday, February 8, 2013

Cardz Tv Challenge Kidz Kardz


Cardz TV Ch# 24 "Kidz Kardz"
 
Make a set of 3 - 3x3 Valentines for kids
Starts: Fri, Feb 8
Ends: Thurs, Feb 21 @ Noon EST
Prize: 1 set of Cardz TV Stamps 

Here is my project for this challenge:
For my 3x3 cards I used 4 different Cardz Tv Stamps. On the snail card I used "Ticket Talk" for the heart, and "Happy Days" I used
"Toad-Ally Awesome" and on the last card I used "Critter Caption"

 
Come play with us!
 
Until Next time
Stay Crafty
Amanda
...



6 comments:

  1. I love the different critters that you used on these adorable 3x3 cards! What a fabulous challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amanda these are sooo adorable! I love them!

    Hugs,
    Jo-DT Sister

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this set! What kid wouldn't like to get these!


    mimi2trentdrew.blogspot.com
    Cardztv DT sister

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great collection of cards--they all turned out great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How precious!!! I so love these cuts! Great cards Amanda!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete