Followers

Labels

Friday, September 6, 2013

Cardz Tv Go To Galz Challenge "Celebrate the Harvest"

Welcome to Cardz Tv Go To Galz Challenge
"Celebrate the Harvest"

This challenge is to create a card, layout, or craft project that celebrates the summer harvest..
This challenge starts Sept 6th at midnight (EST Time) 
and ends Sept 20th 

I dont know about anyone else but I have been wanting funnel cakes and apple cider for the last two weeks. The weather here is up and down. One week its in the 60's or 70's and the next in the 90's.. I am ready for fall. Apple cider, leaves falling, crisp air, warm blankets and hot chocolate. I hope you take this challenge over at CARDZ TV. 

My card is a 5x5 in card. The mat layers are cut at 4.75 and 4.5 
The green is from my stash and the yellow paper is from the Silhouette store #29204 
The cut is also from Silhouette Store and is #12710
I used Cardz Tv Stamp "Fall Fun"
I love this stamp set.

Please go over and take this challenge. 

Until next time
Stay Crafty
Amanda

5 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness this is so terribly cute! Love how this turned out :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, Amanda, showing all the bounties of a fall harvest. One of the very last things hubby and I will do before we leave Michigan for the winter is head to a cider mill for cider and hot, fresh donuts. I can taste them already. I love Fall! I'll think of you when I'm drinking my cider.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amanda, love this little veggie stand. My grandkids have one almost like it!

    mimiscraftcorner.blogspot.com
    Cardztv DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that you used a veggie stand for this week's challenge. I so miss being able to visit a "true" veggie stand and this card brings back those memories.

    ReplyDelete