Design Team Member

Shop With Me

Followers

Labels

Monday, December 16, 2013

Sunburst christmas


It's Monday and let me tell you it feels like it too. My girls ended up having a 2 hour delay because of the roads being bad thanks to the snow and ice. I also was up by 5 am. Today seems to be going fast. Monday and Tuesday are my busy days so fast is good.

Last week I made a sunburst / sunbeam christmas cards using paper from DCWV and stamps from 3 Twenty Crafts. These are fun cards to make. <3 



Use coupon code 'HAPPY25' at checkout from now until 12/24 to receive 25% off your order! Visit 3 Twenty Crafts for your stocking stuffers & Secret Santa gifts or for yourself! To guarantee delivery before Christmas, all orders must be placed by 12/22!

I hope you like this little card/ gift card holder for the holidays. Be sure to check out 3 Twenty Crafts

Until Next Time
Stay Crafty
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment