Welcome to this weeks Funday Friday Challenge
Over at Jo's Scrap Shack.
This week our sponsor is Bugaboo.
I didnt use the sponsor digi this week. This week has been crazy. From the arctic vortex to the plumbing issues. I can say am happy for the week to be over. I took a very simple way to my card this week. Sometimes simple is just what you need and have to do. This weekend is also going to be crazy. Tomorrow we head to Girl Scout Cookie Rally and of all places that it is going to be held this year its at the ZOO.
Here is the card I made this week.
For my card its an A2 size. The paper is from walmart 6x6 stack that I have. I just used the scraps for it. The stamp set is from "Pink by Design" "You Are My Happy stamp set.
Please take the challenge this week.
Challenge starts Jan 10rd @ 2 pm Central Time
Challenge end Jan 17th @ 6pm central time
CHALLENGE RULES UPDATE
We have now changed the challenge rules to 3 entries per person per challenge except for the Anything Goes challenges which will be unlimited.
What do you need to do to enter?
1. Please post a direct link to your card/project post that includes your challenge,
Using the linky tool below.
2. Be sure to include a link back to our challenge
3. Only 3 entries per person and you must post a separate blog post for each entry.
4. All entries must be NEW and created for the current challenge.
5. You may combine with other challenges as long as you link back to us in your post.
* All entries that do not meet the challenge requirements
Will not be eligible for top 3 or random/monthly wins.
The monthly prize drawings will only be mailed within the US and Canada only.
I hope you take this weeks challenge. Please head over to Jo's blog and join in.
Also Check out this blog post on Jo's blog. Dont want to miss this.
Until Next Time