Welcome to another Funday Friday Challenge!
This week challenge is all about birthdays. Why because its our birthday. Happy Birthday to Funday Friday Challenges and also to the creator of the challenges Joann. Happy Birthday my friend. I hope you have a wonderful day. Wish I was there to celebrate with you. ;)
This week's Challenge:
Create a card,layout or project
for a birthday!
Our sponsor this week is:
So make sure to play along this week~
Starts: Friday, May 30th 12:00AM
Ends: Friday, June 6th 6:00PM
Here is what I made using 3 Twenty Crafts Stamps.
Got this card I used 2 different stamps sets. The "pattern paper" is made using "Say It From The Heart"
and the sentiment is from "Personalize It"
Now its your turn to show us your project. Here are the challenges rules.
What do you need to do to enter?
1. Please post a direct link to your card/project post that includes your challenge,
using the linky tool below.
2. Be sure to include a link back to our challenge
3. 3 entries per person and you must post a separate blog post for each entry.
4. All entries must be NEW and created for the current challenge.
5. You may combine with other challenges as long as you link back to us in your post.
* All entries that do not meet the challenge requirements
Will not be eligible for top 3 or random/monthly wins.
The monthly prize drawings will only be mailed within the US and Canada only.
Head over to Jo's
You have until June 6th by 6:00Pm (eastern) time to link up.
All winners will be announced during the week of June 9th,
Until Next Time