Followers

Labels

Friday, June 13, 2014

Its Summer Time

Its Summer Time...
My girls are out for summer and are already driving me crazy. Its only been a week and a half. So I am trying to plan some things we could do at home.With gas being around four dollars a gallon the more we do at home or at least walking distance the better. 

I have already figured that tuesday will be our day that we do most of our running around since both the girls have dance on this day, but I know we will be out at least one more day. I did spend a chunk of money to get a pool this year. Normally we would just got over to my moms and swim in her pool. However gas be so high it was time.So I want to know what are some of the things you want to do this summer?  Here are a few that I would like to do. 
1. My girls  and I are wanting to learn to make homemade pizza dough and pizza sauce. (I buy frozen or order pizza all the time. I know its bad)
2. Homemade ice cream in a bag. I think my girls will love this. 
3. Watercolor bubble painting. Both girls love to do stuff with art. Draw, color, paint, you name it they like to do it. My 9 year old will draw while her sister who is 8 writes the story. :) 
4. Late night (9pm-ish) swim. I want to get glow sticks or the lights for a pool and have a rainbow swim. (If that makes sense.)

I dont have a lot planned yet but that will change.

I hope everyone has a wonderful summer. Stay safe and just enjoy the season. 

Until Next Time 
Stay Crafty 
Amanda

1 comment:

  1. You have some great summer ideas there Amanda. They warm me up as I sit here in the low 40's. Homemade pizza always tastes so much nicer. For a quick homemade pizza you can use lebanese/pita/flatbread. Super duper yummy.

    ReplyDelete