Followers

Labels

Friday, October 24, 2014

FFC #63 "Haunted Wishes"


Welcome to FFC #63 "Haunted Wishes"
The sponsor this week is Bugaboo.
Here is the card I made. Its really simply card. This week has been super crazy and I had many things came up. Something each day that was unplanned. When I was able to craft yesterday I couldnt hardly move due to my knee hurting. I couldnt even get to my stamps and had to ask for help to get things just to make this card. But good news is its already feeling better.. 

I hope you take this challenge this week. For more information head over to Jo's Scrap Shack


Challenge runs from 
STARTS Friday October 24th 2014 @ Midnight (EST)
ENDS Friday October 31th 2014 @ 6 pm (EST)

Challenge Rules

1. Please post a direct link to your card/project post that includes your challenge,
using the linky tool below.
2. Be sure to include a link back to our challenge
3. entries per person and you must post a separate blog post for each entry.
4. All entries must be NEW and created for the current challenge.
5. You may combine with other challenges as long as you link back to us in your post.
 * All entries that do not meet the challenge requirements
Will not be eligible for top 3 or random/monthly wins.
The monthly prize drawings will only be mailed within the US and Canada only.

Now its your turn
Go to Jo's and take the challenge. 

3 comments:

  1. Amanda,
    This card turned out adorable! That cute little mummy image stealing the candy corn is priceless!!! Love your sentiment too! I'm sorry your knee was hurting but hoping you are feeling much, much better now! Have a great weekend!!
    Hugs,
    Jo
    xox

    ReplyDelete