Welcome to this weeks Funday Friday Challenge.
Its the first friday of November, and I am relieved its Friday.
I hope you had a wonderful week and are ready to take this challenge with us over at Jo's Scrap Shack.
This week the challenge is Sympathy.
Here is my card I made for this challenge.
This card is 4.25 square card.
The stamps I used was from the CTMH A Blossom A1121. I used CTMH Black and Slate inks.
Sorry about my cut edges. I really need to get new blades for my trimmer or a new trimmer all together..
I hope you take this weeks challenge..
Challenge runs from
STARTS Friday November 7 2014 @ Midnight (EST)
ENDS Friday November 14 2014 @ 6 pm (EST)
1. Please post a direct link to your card/project post that includes your challenge,
using the linky tool below.
2. Be sure to include a link back to our challenge
3. 3 entries per person and you must post a separate blog post for each entry.
4. All entries must be NEW and created for the current challenge.
5. You may combine with other challenges as long as you link back to us in your post.
* All entries that do not meet the challenge requirements
Will not be eligible for top 3 or random/monthly wins.
The monthly prize drawings will only be mailed within the US and Canada only.
Now its your turn
Go to Jo's and take the challenge.
Until Next Time