Followers

Labels

Friday, March 11, 2016

Cardz Tv Card Challenge

Its my favorite day of the week- Friday. I made it I think LOL.. Its time for a card challenge from Cardz Tv.  This card challenge is to use 3 pattern papers. This was a fun challenge. Here is what I came up with. 


The paper is from Micheals. Its the Recollections Home Basic 6x6 paper that a friend sent me.
Thank you Rachelle. I love the paper. 
The sentiment is from Cardz Tv "Its All Good" stamp set. 
The girl image is from Little Blue Button Stamps. 

I hope you enjoyed my card this week. Please stop over at Cardz Tv Stamps to take this challenge. 

Until Next Time 
Stay Crafty
Amanda

3 comments:

  1. Amanda, this is an adorable card!

    cbarwick@comcast.net
    Cardztv DT Sister

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a adorable card!! Love that sweet little girl image!! Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete