This weeks challenge over at Jo's Funday Friday is a 3,2,1 challenge. That means we had to use 3 Colors, 2 Embellies and 1 Technique.
Here is what I came up with.
3 Colors- red,yellow, and green
2 Embellies- ribbon and buttons
1 Technique- easel card
My image is from Little Blue Button Stamps and is
Challenge runs from
STARTS April 1st @ Midnight (EST)
ENDS April 8th @ 6 pm (EST)
1. Please post a direct link to your card/project post that includes your challenge,
using the linky tool below.
2. Be sure to include a link back to our challenge
3. 3 entries per person and you must post a separate blog post for each entry.
4. All entries must be NEW and created for the current challenge.
5. You may combine with other challenges as long as you link back to us in your post.
* All entries that do not meet the challenge requirements
Will not be eligible for top 3 or random/monthly wins.
The monthly prize drawings will only be mailed within the US and Canada only.
Now its your turn
Go to Jo's and take the challenge.
Until Next Time