Design Team Member

Shop With Me

Followers

Labels

Thursday, September 29, 2016

It's fall yall

Happy Thursday. Am so happy to be sharing my very first card for Cardz TV gallery. I don't know about you but I love fall. Today is one of those fall days I love, chilly and rainy.  You know the curl up with a cup of hot tea, blanket and a book kind of day. 

My card however is the warm fall kind of card.


I used images I found on the silhouette design store.
The bear can be found here
Orange polka dot paper here
Blue pattern paper here
The sentiment is a from Cardz TV stamps set "Fall Fun"

Until Next Time
Stay Crafty
Amanda

1 comment:

  1. Awww Amanda this is so cute!!! Love your sweet bear with the sunflower.... and yes fall is my favorite time of the year! I love everything about fall! And it is also chilly and rainy here..perfect day for me!
    Hugs,
    Jo
    xox

    ReplyDelete