Followers

Labels

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Cards, Cards, Cards


I think in the few short months that I have been crafting I can say am hooked or in this case I got the bug. LOL. I would love to update my blog and make it look really nice but I have to say I have NO idea what am even doing on this thing. I never thought I would have a blog let alone one that is on crafts. I will hopefully update this with some of my photos that I have taken over the last few years. Now on to the cards that I have been making. I have made a few and I love them.
This first one is a birthday card I made for my niece 8th birthday.
This card I made for my sister who broke her ankle and is on bed rest for the next 8 weeks. I found the image of the bear from http://coloringpagetuesdays.com/ . I love this site. Thank you Elizabeth O. Dulemba for designing them images.
This next card I made for a card exchange that I am in. I love this group. I love this card. this was the 1st thing I cut from create a critter cartridge and I love it.
This ladybug card is for my friends 30th birthday. It is a waterfall card and its the 1st on i made. She and I both love this card.
All my paper that I used on these are DCWV and the plain cardstack is the paper company I do believe.

Thank you to all for taking your time to look at my blog. Have a wonderful and crafty day.
Amanda

1 comment:

  1. What great cards! I love the little critters - and the bear image is perfect for your sister! I hope she recovers soon!

    ReplyDelete