Followers

Labels

Sunday, April 10, 2011

My 1st Digi Challenge for Delightful Inspirations

My 1st Digi Challenge ever. I dont know how to link it back to the site but I shall try. :)  I made this card using an image I got from Delightful Inspirations Designs2Delight. The name of the image is "Garden Party". I really love this image. I colored the image using Prismacolor colored pencils. I used my cuttlebug on the green paper I then used some glitter glue on the bee wings, flowers and the cupcake. the yellow ribbon was once white and I used a yellow ink pad to color it. This card is a simple card your basic A2 size card. I hope you all like it. Thank you again everyone who follows me.
Amanda

3 comments:

  1. Welcome Amanda! You linked your card perfectly! Fair warning: Challenges are addicting! :) I Love your card, the colors, the glitter & how you changed the color of the ribbon! Thank you for joining us @ Designed2Delight! We have another challenge @ Card Ideas (for a child) in case you're interested. :) Hope to see you again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome Amanda!! Love your pink and purple flowers!! Very pretty card, great coloring! Thanks for joining us at Designed 2 Delight!

    Kendra

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable card- great job with the image! Thanks for playing at Designed 2 Delight!

    ReplyDelete