Followers

Labels

Sunday, September 16, 2012

Latte Love

A second post of the day, Because I couldnt wait to share this card any longer. You can see the other post HERE
I wanted to wait to share this card but I waited until the person getting it got it. Well last week was a little crazy here so am sharing it now. I love how this card came out. I do not have the Cricut Love You Latte cart-- YET.. Its coming soon from a friend. I cant wait to play with that cart and the stamp set I have. To make this card I found a template for the shape of the card. (If I didnt it wouldnt have worked out trust me.)
I found this really cute card on The Frugal Crafter. You can see Lindsay Weirich card here. You can find the template there. I do NOT own the template. Thank you Lindsay for sharing the template. :)
 
Here is the front of the card. I used the template for the shape of the card. All the Stamps on this card is from Cardz Tv Stamps "Brew Ha Ha" set. <3 love that set. The circles all came from the Close to my Heart Cricut Cartridge Art Philosophy and can be found here
 
The front and inside. This card doesnt open. The lid holds the tag the slides out of it. :)
 On the other side of the tag is my handwritten note.
 
And this is the back. :) I loved making this card. I even add a small saying at the bottom. I couldnt resist it.
 
Thank you again to the Frugal Crafter for all her creativness. Make sure you head over to Cardz Tv Stamps and order this wonderful set of stamps.
Until Next time
Stay Crafty
Amanda



 

2 comments:

  1. love it Amanda!! anything coffee grabs my attention:-) and you rocked it with this great card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a great card! Love all the details you put into it! And I must say, it looks even more awesome in person! ;) Thanks again!

    Karen
    craftedwithlovebykaren.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete