Followers

Labels

Friday, January 30, 2015

Funday Friday Challenge #73 "Use neglected Tools"

Welcome to the Fundy Friday Challenges 
If you would like to play with us this week head over to Jo's Scrap Shack.
This week our sponsor is Fitztown 

Our challenge this week is to use neglected tools. My tool is my cuttlebug and embossing folders. 
I love having my cuttlebug and all my embossing folders,but for some reason I hardly ever grab for them. Something that needs to change. 

Here is the card I made for this challenge.

It is hard to see but I used a Anna Griffin embossing folder called terillage.
I used the Fitztown image Fae 2. 
For my sentiment I used 3 Twenty Crafts Stamp Set "Simple Sentiment"


Challenge runs from 
STARTS Friday Jan 30th 2015 @ Midnight (EST)
ENDS Friday Feb 6th  2015  @ 6 pm (EST)

Challenge Rules

1. Please post a direct link to your card/project post that includes your challenge,
using the linky tool below.
2. Be sure to include a link back to our challenge
3. entries per person and you must post a separate blog post for each entry.
4. All entries must be NEW and created for the current challenge.
5. You may combine with other challenges as long as you link back to us in your post.
 * All entries that do not meet the challenge requirements
Will not be eligible for top 3 or random/monthly wins.
The monthly prize drawings will only be mailed within the US and Canada only.

Now its your turn
Go to Jo's and take the challenge. 

Until Next Time 
Stay Crafty
Amanda


3 comments:

  1. Amanda what an adorable card! I don't use my embossing folders enough either...so many tools so little time...lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amanda,
    I really LOVE this image!!! I love the coloring so much and she's just a really pretty fairy. Don't ya think? :)
    You really should start using your embossing folders and cuttlebug more often because the embossing on this card looks fantastic! I love the texture it gives. I hope you have a wonderful weekend my friend and as always, thank you for using 3 Twenty Crafts stamps!
    Hugs,
    Jo
    xox

    ReplyDelete