Can you believe that is already the first friday of February? Wow this year is going fast.
This friday on Funday Friday Challenge over at Jo's Scrap Shack we had to create a card that was a shaped card.
We have 2 wonderful sponsors this weel. We have Kenny K and Little Blue Button Stamps.
I used a really cute image from LBBS. I used the Cutie Hatter Image.
The card is a design from Silhouette studio called Tea Pot Card by Samatha Walker. you can find it HERE
The leaf piece I just cut and used it differently but it is the piece that cames with the tea pot card.
The tag and sentiment are both from 3 Twenty Craft Stamps
Tag is from Tags and Trimmings stamp set, I just stamped and cut around it.
You're Invited is from Personalize It stamp set.
I hope you take this weeks challenge with us.
Just go over to Jo's Scrap Shack to entry
Challenge runs from
STARTS Friday Feb 6th 2015 @ Midnight (EST)
ENDS Friday Feb 13th 2015 @ 6 pm (EST)
1. Please post a direct link to your card/project post that includes your challenge,
using the linky tool below.
2. Be sure to include a link back to our challenge
3. 3 entries per person and you must post a separate blog post for each entry.
4. All entries must be NEW and created for the current challenge.
5. You may combine with other challenges as long as you link back to us in your post.
* All entries that do not meet the challenge requirements
Will not be eligible for top 3 or random/monthly wins.
The monthly prize drawings will only be mailed within the US and Canada only.
Now its your turn
Go to Jo's and take the challenge.
Until Next Time