Can you believe that valentines day is tomorrow? This year is flying by.
This weeks challenge for Funday Friday Challenge is to create a card for Valentines day.
We had a new sponsor with us this week.
A Day for Daisies or ADFD for short. You can find them -> HERE
Here is the card I made for this week.
The ADFD image I used was the Hilde's Garden. Click here for the image.
My sentiment is from 3 Twenty Crafts stamp set "Say It From The Heart"
I hope you take this weeks challenge with us.
Just go over to Jo's Scrap Shack to entry
Challenge runs from
STARTS Friday Feb 13th 2015 @ Midnight (EST)
ENDS Friday Feb 20th 2015 @ 6 pm (EST)
1. Please post a direct link to your card/project post that includes your challenge,
using the linky tool below.
2. Be sure to include a link back to our challenge
3. 3 entries per person and you must post a separate blog post for each entry.
4. All entries must be NEW and created for the current challenge.
5. You may combine with other challenges as long as you link back to us in your post.
* All entries that do not meet the challenge requirements
Will not be eligible for top 3 or random/monthly wins.
The monthly prize drawings will only be mailed within the US and Canada only.
Now its your turn
Go to Jo's and take the challenge.
Until Next Time