Followers

Labels

Monday, January 11, 2016

Food Planning

Today sure does feel like a monday..Oh wait it is a monday. Which means its time for my weekly dinner meal plan. 
This week is going to be filled with mostly quick meals. 
This week is crazy so easy is the word of the week.

Monday- Hot Dogs with mac and cheese
Tuesday- Hamburger Helper Beef Pasta
Wednesday- Eat out
Thursday- Spaghetti
Friday- Breakfast
Saturday- Fish Sticks and tator tots
Sunday- Homemade Pizza


Have a wonderful week. 

Until Next Time
Stay Crafty
Amanda

1 comment:

  1. See your meal plan is the kind of food I used to eat until I changed my way of life eating habits.... oh how my daughter would love eating at your home this week LOL ... she's also eating healthier and probably misses this kind of food.... little confession of my own... I miss mac n cheese!!!
    Hugs,
    Jo
    xox

    ReplyDelete