Followers

Labels

Monday, January 4, 2016

Not sure what to call this.

I am thinking about doing a meal planning, food fun type post each week. Am not sure what to name this. I had a posting for a little while that was Food Journey. I not sure if I like that. 
If I do a meal planning type post it would be my meal plans for Monday-Sunday. Since that how my planner I use is set up. Not sure yet but will figure something out..

Just for fun my meal plan this week is 
Monday- Breakfast for Dinner
Tuesday- Taco
Wednesday- Pizza Hut 
Thursday- Hamburgers and fries
Friday- Pot Pies
Saturday-Hot Dogs and mac and cheese
Sunday-Festive Chicken with rice

I only plan out my dinners for the most part. 

Let me know in the comments what you would like to see and a title for this


Until Next Time
Stay Crafty
Amanda


1 comment:

  1. Amanda I absolutely love having breakfast for dinner...yummy! Whenever I think of meal planning I always think "I just fed them yesterday!"...lol!

    ReplyDelete